Pigeon! Pigeon!

HAHA

That was great. Two quick jokes (hobo kicking the pigeon and eating the food, hobo taking the bag then taking the bird) were just perfectly executed! I didn't expect the hobo to take the bird so this flash is a thumb up for me. Great work!

Tarboy Tarboy

TOO fucking amazing

Wow. Just wow.
Usually I don't expect to see a cinematic quality from flash movies, but this... oh man. This exceeds the quality of animations from Dreamworks Picture.

It's fantastic. Simply amazing.

The use of special FX was so well done, it had my eyes open wide and my jaw drop. the animation was smooth, and the pace was fast. Smooth and fast, the comination was just too perfect.

Even though the movie was short, the story was really engaging. I thought this was too incredible. How could you freakin make an intense and interesting piece of art out of a 3 to 4 minute flash? I mean, wow. To sum up the story and keep the tension going at the same time, it takes extraoridinary skills, and you got them.

The narrartor was superb. Honestly, I think he was one of the main reason why the story was so engaging. The approach of telling a story was so well done, my mind is blown.

Kudos to Hania Lee, her work was too freakin awesome. The music fit very nicely for this piece of work.

The only thing I didn't like was the part where Tarboy died. I thought the ending was too abrupt for some reason cause I was wondering how the hell those guys found out about his weakness. If there were some scenes that showed how Tarboy's achilles' heel was revealed, then I would've given this a perfect 10.

Also in the end where the movie ends and switches to the credits, (where crescendo happends and reaches climax) I thought the climax of the music was a bit weak because it lacked percussion. The only instrument I heard during the crescendo and the climax were the violins. I know it's opinionated, but I think it would have been better if there was a boom, like a bass drum. I think It would've been more intense and give the movie a stronger ending. I sometimes compose music (I'm still in high school, so not as good as her work lol) so I was just think about it.

VERY nice work. Pure masterpiece and such a tremendous achievement as a flash movie.

Pacman 3 Pacman 3

Nice imagination.

I guess the flash was creative and original. I think.

It's not the creativity that brought your score down significantly, it's because the story wasn't as smooth as it possibly could have and the story wasn't very engaging. I found myself writing this review halfway through the flash. Yes. It was kind of boring.

fading in and out repetitively to make it look professional(?) isn't going to cut it. In fact, it ruined the whole flash. Furthermore, I guess it was your intention to not have any dialogues but that also brought your score down because my interest started to decay in a fast pace because there's no convo going on and therefore, hard to understand the story. At least you could've added some gibberish sound when on of the ghost was talking to the others.

I don't know. I was gonna think high of the originality and the creativity, but the other things just failed to support it in solid form.

Last Town On Earth Last Town On Earth

Tiresome gameplay

The first part of the intro where the music is qued and the part of which the blizzard was approaching the town was rather well done. The part was really fitting with the music but it didn't last long cause suddenly a guy with a flamethrower with some weird mask and stuff was on a buidling. The the game begins and uh...
repetitive gameplay occurs. Every wave seems so identical. Even if you put a little twist by making more blizzards approach from different directions, it doesn't really matter because all it does was making the job of protecting the village harder, not more enjoyable.

Lots of people are questioning the use of the flamethrower to drive off the blizzard since it's not very realistic, but it would not have mattered a lot if the gameplay was actually enjoyable.
It's on the verge of being not-as-bad game rather than "enjoyable" game because lots could have been done better. It would have been nice that I had to save the trees too. I thought it wasn't part of my objective.
Also, when the guy is firing a stream of fire, there's a blob of fire produced every few seconds. That's gotta be fixed. I guess whenever the blob is produced, the gauge for the gasoline decreases. But I thought flamethrowers fire continuously, not in vollies. You gotta make the animation smoother and also make the gauge disappear more smoothly. Also, it seems that it's the blob that's driving the blizzard away, not the stream of fire itself. That made the game siginficantly difficult and simply destroy the gameplay. Happens when kiling the Yeti's too. It's the blob that damages them, not the fire itself. Because of the blob thing, it forced me to fire in bursts, cause that produced more blobish fires. After 6th wave, I gave up, leaving the town to freeze.
Gauges on the hospital and gas station is totally useless since the refill can be done infinite times. What was the point of it anyway?
Yeti kill count is also messed up, mind you.

Overall, a game enjoyable for 5 minutes. It's not bad, but it's not really in the line of good games. Many of the features of this game can be improved on.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

ingenious!

wow, i never thought i could actually jam on a flash game.
That was excellent! all the chords and tabs provided, I was able to make a song, but my computer sucks so it lagged alot lol.

Only thing that bugged me was the fact that you couldn't tell how many bars each bridge (for drums) fills. one bridge filled 8 blocks, one bridge filled 4 i think. KInda bothered me cause i couldn't tell until i decided to place it and sometimes that just made everything not flexible.

Anyway, i thought thinks were very solid. I wish you made a mixer that lets me control each kick, snare, crash, etc. so that i can create my own beat and fills but that just me, and if you were to make sumthing like that, you would be ripping your hairs out LOL

I think i'm gonna spend few ours playing this :P

Vorago Vorago

One of the "WTF? this game is awesome" game

The game was absolutely fantastic. I don't care how heavily this game was inspired by "The Mist" or any other things, this game is a killer.

One of the major you had to face I know, is religious reference. This is kind of something that is hard to work around with, because some (or many) take religion very seriously and it's mighty hard to satisfy them.

Interesting and disturbing plot, one wacked-out retard, and bunch of eye-sore creatures, it's fantastic. Those things made me pay attention to the dialogues and find out what the hell was going on.
I can understand Seth's craziness, not because I agree with him, but because I know a guy who randomly came into my school and chanted "Jesus is lord", and sure. Jesus is lord. But let's move on.

Just couple of things I don't understand:
1. Why is the map in the trunk? Shouldn't you have it with you in the seats?
2. What's up with the RC car challenge? hit box and paths needs a little tweaking.
These are just some questions I have but eh, you can forget about it.

Some things that needs work/improvement/tweaking.
1. The RC car. The major problem that brought your score down.
2. The kid with the axe. His voice wasn't as engaging as others and I thought it brought the tension down.
3. More smoothness in the animations.
4. smoothen the plots to produce less "awkward and/or choppy" storyline.

Parts I really liked:
1. Multiple dialogues going at the same time. It gave the argument more realistic feeling.
2. Extra minigames thrown into the game.

Overall, very, I mean very good storyline and artwork. That bastard act that Seth pulled (The part where he goes berserk with his pistol) had me swing my fist around the computer screen. And in the end, I was hoping to see more of Ira having moral struggle of whether she should shoot him or not. I actaully knew he was going to do that and KNEW he was gonna make her shoot, but I still hoped she wouldn't shoot him. lol
5/5 and 9/10.
Fantastic work.

Sweet and short sigh Sweet and short sigh

Muy bien.

Great blend of instruments.

I kinda wanna mention the volume level of the piano being a little too high. I hear some instances of high notes shooting throught the volume indicator bars. Try remastering the piano along with the other instruments to achieve the perfect balance.

On that bombshell, nice work. Would like to hear more from you.

Biokiller8 responds:

Thanx for the comment man!!!! I hope that special person apreciate it too. Sorry for my crappy English lol. And check my other submisions if you like this one............

C.J. Mc Girr - Clockwork C.J. Mc Girr - Clockwork

Good song.

Drum definately needs to be remastered, not enough presence and the song kinda loses its climax point when the drums really need to kick in.

Nice song though. Remastering the drum will definately bring the song up.

-=-=- blur

Lights the feeling Lights the feeling

Relaxing.

Nice intro, nice elements put into a composition.

The bass is a little overwhelming however. Having bass at high level to certain extent can be good, since that will fill the space and make the song warm.
This case, there's too much and along with the punchy kick, I honestly don't think it works as a relaxing song.

But I like the melodies and the transitions of the song and such, definately worth listening to.